Hello guys! Kamusta?
As promised, we will have Part 2 of our collaboration with Filipino nurses working in different sides of the world particularly New Zealand, Germany, United Kingdom, United States of America, and of course, Australia.
Watch our video as we answered some of the usual questions for Filipino nurses working abroad about citizenship, migration, culture, weather, and cost of living.
- For families, is your family able to migrate there? Is citizenship an option?
- Is retiring in that country an option?
- How much is the cost of living?
- What can you say about the culture?
- How is the weather there?
Don’t miss out Part 1 as we have discussed our personal nursing application process, work experience, work life balance, and of course, salary. – Click here to watch Part 1.
Hope you enjoy this video guys and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE on our YT channels! 😉