Hello guys! Kamusta?
We’ll be sharing with you an easy way to make mini Oreo cheesecake that kids will surely love!
- 10-12 pcs oreo
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted butter
How to do:
- Separate Oreo filling from the cookie.
- Mix condensed milk to cream cheese. Then add vanilla extract and Oreo filling. Mix well.
- Pound the Oreo cookies and add melted butter.
- Scoop pounded cookies to the base of the cup liner.
- Add filling. Then top it up with some more cookie crumbs.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours. Enjoy! 😉
You can also try with strawberries instead of cookies! 😉
Here’s a short video of how Marshall made it! Enjoy!